Monday, October 1, 2012

Break in the Clouds

On Saturday it rained all day. As you know, those of you who have been following my posts over the last month, I LOVE the rain, to go play in it and watch it wash all the filth away. We spent the morning outside again, splashing in puddles.

Once Nathan had enough of the rain, my husband told me to go for a run. He knows how I REALLY want to get back in shape, it's just tough with a little kid who is so active. Dave essentially shoved me out the door, saying he had it under control. Bless him.

It was a marvelous run. It was so much easier to run for a long period of time because the misty rain kept me cool. I just ran till my legs started to give me the heads up that the next day they'd be sore. It felt awesome!

We will be moving who knows where when The Hubs graduates next spring. We've been looking at the Pacific NW and I've worried that maybe it would be TOO wet there for me. Saturday's run was a conformation to me that I'd be happy there.

ESPECIALLY if I got to buy some freakin' sweet galoshes : )





The Tacky Galoshes Girl :  ) a.k.a. my friend Melissa Condie. I WANT THESE! : )

And don't get me started on all the adorable choices for little boys!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about rain boots! Last year for Christmas I got my favorite pair (yellow Hunters). Sometimes I wear them even if it isn't raining, just because I love them so much! Maybe this is a sign we should live in the NW!

    ReplyDelete