Friday, August 17, 2012

My Man

Due to the importance of the day, and because this particular happiness is on the foremost of my mind, I wanted to talk about THIS MAN.


Isn't he just a hunk? He is my best friend, my comedian, my adviser, the president of my fan club, my example in so many ways, my breath of fresh air, and my true love.  Dave is an awesome dad and an amazing husband. He is all that I could have ever asked for.


I was raised believing that who and where I married would be the most important decision I ever made. August 16th, 2008 we were sealed together for all time and for all eternity in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple in American Fork, Utah. Best. Day. Ever. We have been married for a wonderful 4 years now as of today! Knowing that we will be together forever is my happiest of happy thoughts. I owe all that to my Savior, Jesus Christ. Life rocks ; )


1 comment:

  1. So fun to read this -- I know he is wonderful and that you are too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete